Innovative Telehealth Solutions to Manage Chronically Ill Patients
Offer your patients 7-day-a-week remote patient monitoring using the Electronic House Call or CyberCare Interactive Voice Response system. Choose
from a variety of wired and wireless peripherals for vital signs monitoring. Create a personalized disease management program for each patient or choose
from our extensive library of Chronic Illness protocols including CHF, COPD, Diabetes, Hypertension, Depression and more. Optional clinical call service
center is available to help monitor patients between scheduled visits.
Electronic House Call
- Easy-to-read color touch screen display with built in blood pressure monitor
- Communicates with web service via cellular, phone line or Ethernet
- Offers video education and compliance program
The CyberCare Reporting & Symptom Management Program can help you create and manage a telehealth program suitable for you and your patients. We offer
a fully outsourced program that includes set up, triage, patient coaching and education.
CyberCare telehealth solutions allow you to:
- Increase patient care plan compliance
- Improve outcomes for patients with chronic illnesses
- Quickly detect and intervene to minimize disease exacerbation
Who Its For